Terms and ConditionsAll items purchased from us are subject to the following terms and conditions both below and on any additional pages.
Please ensure you fully read and understand these terms and conditions before ordering from this website. By placing an order with us you are accepting that you fully agree with all the terms and conditions and are bound by them.
Should you require further clarification on our terms and conditions please contact us.
These terms and conditions, all transactions on this website and all non-contractual obligations arising from any transaction carried out on this website are governed by English law and are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts only.
Con Mi Go London Ltd is a registered UK company at 248 CHURCH LANE , LONDON NW9 8SL ENGLAND.
Con Mi Go London Ltd’s UK Company Registration No : 07152023
Product Description and AvailabilityWhile every effort has been made to accurately portray the information, size, description(s) and colour(s) of all products on this website, actual colours may vary, sizes are approximate and customers should be aware that sizes vary between differing brands and descriptions are subject to individual interpretation.
All products are subject to availability and any mention of stock levels is for guidance only.
Delivery is subject to the terms and conditions of the carrier and failed delivery attempts or refusal are the responsibility of the customer and any charges incurred by the return of failed delivery items will be passed onto the customer.
Lost parcels, please notify us immediately of any lost parcels and we will commence investigation within 14 days of receipt of written notification.
Overseas / Non-UK Mainland Customers
Please contact us before ordering, including your delivery address and requirements to confirm if shipping overseas and / or outside of the UK mainland is possible and to confirm carrier charges in advance.
Please be aware that we cannot offer or assist in UK VAT refunds.
Customer’s are solely liable to pay all customs charges and local taxes.
Once shipping is confirmed customers must pay all additional shipping costs in advance of goods being shipped.
We may at our discretion and without reason decline to ship products overseas and / or outside of the UK mainland.
Ownership of all goods passes to the customer upon delivery of the goods or upon receipt of full payment, including shipping, to Con Mi Go or it’s agents, which occurs first.
Customer Contact Details
It is the responsibility of the customer to provide a correct and valid; e-mail address, delivery address and contact telephone.
We cannot be held responsible for any delays and / or losses arising from the provision of incorrect, misleading, false, missing or inaccurate contact or delivery information.
Returns and After Sales Policy
We want you to be totally happy with your products, however goods can only be returned under the following conditions:
- If an item is received damaged, please inform the carrier and contact us immediately and at least within 14 days of purchase on how to proceed.
- If an item is received faulty, please contact us immediately and at least within 14 days of purchase on how to proceed.
- If the wrong item has been dispatched, please contact us immediately and at least within 14 days of purchase on how to proceed.
- If you have ordered the wrong item, changed your mind, it is unsuitable or you do not like an item, it must be returned to us and received by us within 14 days from the date of purchase.
We strongly advise customer to obtain proof of postage and to insurance returned goods as items lost or damaged in transit / the post cannot be exchanged, credited or refunded. Any items received in a damaged / less than perfect condition are the customer’s responsibility to retrieve from us.
All returned goods remain the customer’s responsibility until received and acknowledged by us.
A restocking charge of upto 25% maybe payable unless the error is Conmigo's.
* To request a return, exchange or refund please complete our returns form and for request RMA form please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not accept unauthorised returns.
- Goods can only be returned to a Con Mi Go store either by post / courier or in person. In all cases all stated terms and conditions apply.
- Lost or damage to goods after delivery is the sole responsibility of the customer.
- All returned goods must be in their original package, unused, clean, and undamaged with all labels / tags in place. If for any reason any of these conditions are not met a refund, exchange or credit cannot be made.
- Once your payment has been confirmed, if you wish to cancel or amend an order you must contact us immediately. Providing your order has not been dispatched it maybe possible to amend your order or cancel an order, but this is not guaranteed. Once orders are dispatched cancellations or amendments are not possible.
- For reasons of hygiene under garments and pierced ear rings cannot be returned unless faulty or damaged.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail once your item(s) have been received by us and processed which can take upto 20 working days from receipt of delivery to us.
- Refunds can take upto 3 working days from receipt of delivery to us.
Con Mi Go London Ltd
10 Holywell Hill,
St Albans, AL1 1BZ
Our returns policy does affect your legal rights which can be obtained from your local trading standards.
Prices & Payment
All prices are in UK pounds only. The total cost of your order will be the price of the products you order, plus VAT and delivery charges.
All prices are inclusive of UK VAT (Value Added Tax).
All orders are subject to UK VAT regardless of delivery address and or origin of payment. It is the customer’s responsibility to reclaim taxes.
Variations in rates of VAT are out of our control and if this occurs you will be notified to reconfirm your order at the new rates.
While we will take every care to ensure that pricing is accurate we can at any time notify you of an incorrect price due to our error or any cause out of control and we are also entitled to cancel part or all of an order due to incorrect pricing. Such cancellations are not eligible for compensation, interest payments or damages regardless of loss, delay or disappointment for whatever reason.
We / Con Mi Go owns the copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights for all material and content on this website, which you may only use and access for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other type of usage or reproduction of any of the material or content is strictly prohibited without prior written consent of the owner.
Limitation of Liability
We, our partners, owners, agents and employees shall not be liable for any consequential loses that result from the use of, or inability to use this web site for whatever reason.
We reserve the right to modify or withdraw this Website at any time without liability to you.
Our liability for any losses you suffer as a result of us breaching this contract is limited to the purchase price of all products purchased minus shipping cost.
We are not responsible for any events out of our control for example and not limited to; industrial action, terrorism, flood, fire, explosion, natural disaster, act of god, transport failure, or outbreak of war, etc.
We may change these terms and Conditions from time to time without notice to you.
Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received and it is your responsibility to check if any changes have been made to these terms and conditions.
Prices, stock levels and products may change at anytime without notice.
We may from time to time contact you about new products or offers. If you do not wish to be contacted please inform us.
We can be contacted at:
Con Mi Go London Ltd
10 Holywell Hill
St Albans, AL1 1BZ
Tel : +44 (0)1727853556